More than 200 key accounts have chosen us to secure their sensitive data transfers!
How to improve the security of sensitive or large file transfers
OpenTrust Managed File Transfer (MFT)
Simple and productive for users, OpenTrust MFT allows central control of file transfers, in compliance with company security rules.
Installed in the company IS or used directly via OpenTrust’s secure cloud, MFT is accessible via a simple web browser or the Outlook/Exchange e-mail application, without an impact on users’ workstations. The ergonomics of the OpenTrust MFT interface enable immediate use without any training. Document transfers and monitoring of exchanges can be carried out simply and intuitively. Administrators have an independent web application for configuring and auditing the platform with extensive flexibility, as and when is needed.
Why switch to MFT
The essential functions
- A simple and ergonomic web application provides direct access to send/receive functions, searches and message tracking via the secure protocol https.
- Productivity is favoured by many options: “one-click” forwarding, addition of recipients, extended time lengths, individual tracking of downloading dates/times by correspondents, configurable settings.
- Message confidentiality and integrity is reinforced by encryption functions (AES 256 bits), PDF electronic signatures and secure “data-room” transfers.
- Symmetrical transfers are facilitated by the assigning of temporary send/receive tokens to external guests, with management of the number of dispatches, length of validity and related quotas, as well as a detailed usage tracking grid.
- The pre-archiving option enables selective retention of content transferred and the related meta-data.
- A smart address book simplifies administration of contacts, background saving of correspondents, dynamic recipient field completion (via the personal contacts or external data sources) and management of grouped mailing lists.
- An integrated module optimises large file transfer (size > 2Go) without Java JRE pre-requisites on the users’ workstations.
- The Outlook/Exchange synchronisation gateway enables automatic capture of large attachments sent by e-mail.
- All the transfers can be tracked via the multi-criteria search of MFT’s message history.
- An independent web application makes it possible to configure the platform in total simplicity, to define access rules and to manage the users’ transfers.
- The uses can be carefully adapted to each business need: dynamic control of functions accessible to users, types of correspondents, file parameters authorised, deployable authentication means, etc.
- In-depth and fine detail management of access rights and delegations.
- Message templates for users (multi-lingual, multi format text/HTML, send/receive settings, etc.) and customisable graphic themes.
- There are many available authentication methods in order to guarantee the respect of the enforceable connection rules in the company (LDAP-S, SAML v2, X.509, OTP SMS, password, implicit/guest mode).
- Integrated security functions: anti-brute force mechanism, periodical password renewal and/or forced renewal on first connection, non-triviality rules, forgotten password management, XSS filtering, etc.
- Pre-defined usage reporting.
- Actions are fully traceable (for both use and administration) plus there is an integrated auditing function (with a search interface and access to detailed traces).
For the company
- Whether in-house or cloud-based, an international firm or an SMB, there is an MFT offer adapted to each company profile.
- Whilst simplifying transfers between in-house and external users, OpenTrust MFT maintains control of transfer methods and electronic document flows.
- Ownership costs are minimised by many automatic functions: transparent management of disk space and file deletion, content pre-archiving options, enrolment and filtering of users via the LDAP directory or via a synchronisation file, etc.
- Integration into the IS is quick (thanks to standard components, protocols and installation means) or immediate via OpenTrust’s secure cloud.
- OpenTrust MFT is a robust solution renowned for its flexibility and reliability by many customers, including 30% of CAC 40 companies and many multi-national firms.
Vulnerability audits on OpenTrust MFT are regularly performed by independent specialist firms.
MORE THAN JUST FUNCTIONS
OpenTrust offers you much more – OpenTrust offers you trust